Connecting your medical/healthcare devices to your MacBook could be tremendous if you are doing it for the first time.
There are many medical devices which you can connect to your mac
- VU 360 E.C.G Machine
- Beats to Mac
- Cardio Soft Diagnostic System
- Osirix Dicom Viewer
- VU 360 E.C.G Machine: It can be connected to your mac via USB port , you need to install a driver after connecting it to your mac.
you may need internet access as sometime the firmware need to upgrade while installation
2. Beats to mac: Connecting you beats to a mac via sometimes can be very easy if you feel a bit uncomfortable follow these steps
3. Cardio Soft Diagnostic system: Cardio System is connected to
4. Osirix Dicom Viewer: Osirix Dicom Viewer can be easily connected to you mac via the bluetooth , you need to install the app before installing this device on your mac